Price from: £1075 per week
This exceptional luxury villa with 220 sq m of living space/plot 500 sq m is situated in an elevated position with fantastic panoramic sea views to Papagayo beaches, Fuerteventura and Los Lobos. The villa is situated on a one of the prime plots (back line) on the development of Vista Lobos.
Car hire not considered essential, approx 10 mins walk to beach, bars and restaurants. Nearest supermarket 2 mins walk.
- Aqualava Aqua Park approx 10 mins walk.
- 8 x 4m electric/solar heated private pool.
- Luxury hot tub/spa for up to 7 persons.
- Pool and hot tub cleaned twice weekly
- Private south facing terraces, which are set on 3 levels
- Constructed, furnished and equipped to an exceptionally high standard with all quality fixtures and fittings.
- Full air-conditioning, full SKY package, Internet TV system, 50" LCD TV, DVD player with a selection of DVDs, CD player, X box 360 with games, pool table, table football and bar.
- Huge lounge/entertainments area (90 sq m).
- Separate dining room with fantastic sea views.
- Modern fully fitted/ equipped kitchen.
- 4 bedrooms 2 double and 2 twin.
- Two en-suite bathrooms (double bedrooms) main bathroom with shower enclosure/Jaccuzzi bath & a separate cloakroom.
- Welcome pack on arrival, pool towels are provided.
- Daily maid service (Mon-Fri)
- Midweek towel change.
- Linen change weekly
- Full clean for those guests staying over 1 week
- Safety deposit box
- Full alarm system, private parking for 2 cars and intercom entry system
- All of our Vista Lobos villas are situated on prime plots. None of the villas have terraces/pools overlooking access roads or main roads.
Early booking is advised to avoid disappointment!.
A 30% deposit secures your booking and the balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Please note: There is £200 security deposit to be paid on all villas. This can be paid in cash on arrival and will be refunded when the property is handed over in good order with no damages incurredAll prices are based on 4 persons and an extra £80 pp per week applies for each additional guest. **Irrespective of no. of guests
Prices for Villa Jade Marie IIBased On 7 Night Stay
|29 October 2018 - 19 December 2018||£1075||20 December 2018 - 6 January 2019||£1700**|
|7 January 2019 - 13 February 2019||£1075||14 February 2019 - 24 February 2019||£1400|
|25 February 2019 - 3 April 2019||£1075||4 April 2019 - 24 April 2019||£1725**|
|25 April 2019 - 22 May 2019||£1075||23 May 2019 - 2 June 2019||£1400|
|3 June 2019 - 3 July 2019||£1175||4 July 2019 - 8 September 2019||£1725**|
|9 September 2019 - 16 October 2019||£1175||17 October 2019 - 28 October 2019||£1400|
|29 October 2019 - 18 December 2019||£1075||19 December 2019 - 5 January 2020||£1725**|
For your comfort...
- Washing Machine
- Iron/ironing board
- Full air-conditioning
- Pool Heating (an average of 28 degrees).
- Smoking is not allowed inside of the villa
For your convenience...
- Supermarket 2 mins walk
- Taxi Rank 2 mins walk
- 2 x Hairdryers
- Bath/Pool Towels provided
- Welcome Pack Provided
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- 10 mins walk to beach, restaurants/bars etc.
- Daily Maid Service (Mon-Fri)
For your entertainment...
- Large 47" LCD TV/Cinema sound system
- Private Heated Swimming Pool.
- Luxury Hot Tub
- Full sky package
- X Box 360 with Games
- Pool Table
- Table Football
- iPod Docking System
For your family and friends...
- 2 x cot, 2 x highchair & safety gates
- 220 sq m of living space/ plot 500 sq m
For your peace of mind...
- Alarm system
- Local management service
- Intercom entry system
- Secure private parking for 2 cars
- Smoke Alarms
- Pool and Hot Tub Cleaned Twice Weekly
- Pool Cover
- The Property is Fully Alarmed
OutsideSouth facing terraces on 3 levels, with fabulous, panoramic sea views, built in stone barbecue, 8x5m heated pool, hot tub/spa, sunloungers, Outdoor Sofa, Parasol, retractable awing/canopy over outside dining area, outside dining furniture & built in seating area with coffee table. Approx 15 mins walk to the nearest beach, Playa Flamingo. There are also 2 other beaches in Playa Blanca and a little further out the magnificent Papagayo beaches which are well worth a visit.
GolfGolf course half an hour drive in Costa Tequise.
TravelThe aiport is Arrecife and it is approx 30 mins drive to Playa Blanca, if you are not hiring a car a taxi will cost you approx 45 euro's.
DistancesNearest supermarket 2 mins walk Nearest beach/bars and restaurants 10 mins walk. Punta Limones 15 mins walk (bar's restaurants and ferry). Playa Blanca village 20 mins walk (numerous shops, bars and restarants. Marina Rubicon 5 mins drive.
Further detailsPlaya Blanca village has a large pedestrian shopping area with plenty of shops and supermarkets,the promenade is lined with a wide range of restaurants and bars. The Marina Rubicon with it's designer shops & upmarket restaurants/bars is well worth a visit
AccessibilityUnsuitable for wheelchairs Notes on accomodation The property has full air-con.
Check In/Check OutCheck in time is 14.00. To enable us to fully prepare the villa for the next guests check out time is strictly 10.00. If we have no arrivals on your day of departure we will do our very best to offer you a later check out time.
SmokingSmoking is not allowed inside of the villa
Villa Jade Marie II