Price from: £1075 per week
This self catering Lanzarote holiday villa is situated on a one of the prime plots (back line) on the development of Vista Lobos and has 220sq m of living space/plot 500 sq m.
Situated in an elevated position with views to the sea and mountains. The villa has been constructed furnished and equipped to a high standard. 2 mins walk to the nearest supermarket.
- Aqualava Aqua Park approx 10 mins walk.
- The huge lounge area (90 sq m) has 4 comfortable leather sofas, 1 of which has recliners, pool table, flat screen LCD TVs, DVD player, CD player and Satellite TV.
- 4 bedrooms 2 double & 2 twins
- 2 en-suite bathrooms, main bathroom separate shower and jaccuzzi bath, cloakroom.
- Separate dining room with cd player.
- Modern fully equipped kitchen.
- Private heated 8m x 4m pool, salt chlorinated which means there are no harsh chemicals in the water, which is good for children and people with sensitive skin.
- Hot tub/Spa.
- The private south facing terraces with sea and mountain views are set on 3 levels and decked out with sun loungers, patio furniture and Canarian BBQ, perfect for dining alfresco.
- This villa also has a daily maid service (Mon-Fri) included at a time to suit yourselves.
- Fully alarmed, secure private parking for 2 cars and intercom entry system.
- Midweek towel change
- Linen change weekly
- Welcome pack & pool towels are provided.
- All of our Vista Lobos villas are situated on prime plots. None of the villas have terraces/pools overlooking access roads or main roads.
Early booking is advised to avoid disappointment!
A 30% deposit secures your booking and the balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Please note: there is a £200 security deposit to be paid on all villas. This is to be paid in cash on arrival and will be refunded on departure, when the property has been handed over in good order with no damages incurred.All prices are based on 4 persons and an extra £80 pp per week applies for each additional guest. **Irrespective of no. of guests
Prices for Vista OceanoBased On 7 Night Stay
|23 May 2019 - 2 June 2019||£1400||3 June 2019 - 3 July 2019||£1175|
|4 July 2019 - 8 September 2019||£1725**||9 September 2019 - 16 October 2019||£1175|
|17 October 2019 - 28 October 2019||£1400||29 October 2019 - 18 December 2019||£1075|
|19 December 2019 - 5 January 2020||£1725**||6 January 2020 - 12 February 2020||£1075|
|13 February 2020 - 24 February 2020||£1400||25 February 2020 - 1 April 2020||£1075|
|2 April 2020 - 20 April 2020||£1725**||21 April 2020 - 20 May 2020||£1075|
|21 May 2020 - 30 June 2020||£1175||1 July 2020 - 1 September 2020||£1725**|
|2 September 2020 - 21 October 2020||£1175||22 October 2020 - 2 November 2020||£1400|
|3 November 2020 - 16 December 2020||£1075||17 December 2020 - 4 January 2021||£1725**|
For your comfort...
- Pool Heating (an average of 28 degrees).
- Air conditioning
- Smoking is not allowed inside of the villa
For your convenience...
- Washing Machine
- Welcome Pack Provided
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Tumble Dryer
- Daily maid service (Mon-Fri)
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Supermarket 2 Mins Walk
- Taxi Rank 2 Mins Walk
- Bath/Pool Towels provided
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- 10 mins walk to beach, restaurants/bars etc.
For your entertainment...
- Hot Tub/Spa
- LCD TV with Satellite
- DVD Player
- Stereo system
- 8m x 4m swimming pool
- Pool Table
For your family and friends...
- Cot & highchair
- 5 villas side by side
- 220sq m of living space/plot 500 sq m
For your peace of mind...
- Secure private parking
- Intercom entry system
- Local management team
- Full Alarm System.