Price from: £975 per week
This truly luxurious villa is situated on a one of the prime plots (back line) on the development of Vista Lobos and has a huge living space of 220 sq m /plot 500 sq m.
Situated in an elevated position therefore commanding spectacular views to the sea and mountains. The villa has been constructed, furnished and equipped to an exceptionally high standard. 2 mins walk to the nearest supermarket.
- Aqualava Aqua Park approx 10 mins walk.
- The huge lounge area (90 sq m) has 4 comfortable leather sofas, 1 of which has recliners.
- Pool table
- Flat screen LCD TV, DVD player, CD player and Satellite TV.
- The villa has 3 bedrooms 2 double and 1 twin. 2 en-suite bathrooms, main bathroom with shower enclosure and jaccuzzi bath
- Separate cloakroom.
- Fabulous dining room with cd player.
- Modern fully fitted equipped kitchen.
- Private heated 8m x 4m pool, salt chlorinated which means there are no harsh chemicals in the water, which is good for children and people with sensitive skin
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Private south facing terraces which have fabulous sea and mountain views are set on 3 levels and decked out with sun loungers/luxury padded cushions, patio furniture and Canarian BBQ, perfect for dining al fresco
- Daily maid service(Mon-Fri) included at a time to suit yourselves.
- Midweek towel change
- Linen changed weekly
- Full Alarm system, secure private parking for 2 cars and intercom entry system.
- Welcome pack & pool towels are provided.
- All of our Vista Lobos Villas are situated on prime plots. None of the villas have terraces/pools overlooking access roads or main roads.
Early booking is advised to avoid disappointment!.
A 30% deposit secures your booking and the balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure
Please note: There is £200 security deposit to be paid on all villas. This can be paid in cash on arrival and will be refunded when the property is handed over in good order with no damages incurred.All prices are based on 4 persons and an extra £80 pp per week applies for each additional guest. **Irrespective of no. of guests
Prices for Vista FuerteventuraBased On 7 Night Stay
|16 April 2018 - 23 May 2018||£975||24 May 2018 - 3 June 2018||£1250|
|4 June 2018 - 18 July 2018||£1075||19 July 2018 - 2 September 2018||£1600**|
|3 September 2018 - 17 October 2018||£1075||18 October 2018 - 28 October 2018||£1250|
|29 October 2018 - 19 December 2018||£975||20 December 2018 - 6 January 2019||£1600**|
|7 January 2019 - 13 February 2019||£975||14 February 2019 - 24 February 2019||£1300|
|25 February 2019 - 3 April 2019||£975||4 April 2019 - 24 April 2019||£1625**|
|25 April 2019 - 22 May 2019||£975||23 May 2019 - 2 June 2019||£1300|
|3 June 2019 - 3 July 2019||£1075||4 July 2019 - 8 September 2019||£1625**|
|9 September 2019 - 16 October 2019||£1075||17 October 2019 - 28 October 2019||£1300|
|29 October 2019 - 18 December 2019||£975||19 December 2019 - 5 January 2020||£1625**|
For your comfort...
- Pool heating (average of 28 degrees)
- Air conditioning
- Smoking not allowed inside of the villa
For your convenience...
- Washing machine
- Welcome pack
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Tumble dryer
- Daily maid (Mon-Fri)
- Iron/Ironing board
- Supermarket 2 mins walk
- Taxi rank 2 mins walk
- Bath/Pool towels provided
- Wi-Fi internet access
- 10 mins walk to nearest beach/restaurants and bars
For your entertainment...
- Hot tub/spa
- LCD TV with satellite
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- 8x4m swimming pool
- Pool Table
For your family and friends...
- Cot & highchair
- 5 villas side by side
- 220 sq m of living space/plot 500 sq m
For your peace of mind...
- Secure private parking
- Intercom entry system
- Full alarm
- Local management service
Notes on accommodationFully air conditioned. Also included is a daily maid service (Mon-Fri) at a time to suit you. Welcome pack, hairdryer and pool towels are provided.
OutsideThere are 3 south facing terraces set on different levels, private heated 8m x 4m swimming pool, Hot Tub/Spa, an outside Canarian BBQ, sun loungers and outside dining furniture.
Coast/BeachThe nearest beach is Playa Flamingo and is approx 15 mins walk or 2 mins by car. There are also 2 other beaches in Playa Blanca and a little further out the fabulous Papagayo beaches, which are well worth a visit.
TravelThe airport for Lanzarote is Arrecife and is approx 30km from Playa Blanca and will take 30 mins by car/taxi. A taxi from the airport will cost you approx 45 euros.
DistancesNearest supermarket 2 mins walk. Nearest beach/bars and restaurants 10 mins walk. Punta Limones 15 mins walk (ferry, bars and restaurants). Playa Blanca village 20 mins walk (shops, bars and restaurants). The fabulous Marina Rubicon 5 mins drive.
Further detailsPlaya Blanca has a large pedestrian shopping area with an abundance of shops and supermarkets and the promenade is lined with quality restaurants and bars. The Marina Rubicon with it's designer shops & upmarket restaurant/bars is well worth a visit
Check In/Check OutCheck in time is 14.00. To enable us to fully prepare the villa for the next guests check out time is strictly 10.00. If we have no arrivals on your day of departure we will do our very best to offer you a later check out.
Full Address of VillaVista Fuerteventura No. 15 Vista Lobos Calle Holanda Playa Blanca 35580
SmokingSmoking is not allowed inside of the villa
Villa Vista Fuerteventura